Regular Evaluations and Risk Assessments
High-risk industries such as retail, banking, education, and healthcare are primary targets of cyber-attacks and malicious activities due to the value of information that these businesses possess. Thus, regulations such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FERPA, and SOX demand compliance to protect consumers and their data.
- HIPAA – Health care industry standard on patient information security
- SOX – Standard to improve the accuracy of public disclosure of accounting records by publicly held companies
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- ISO 27001 – Gap analysis against the standard for informational security practices
- NCUA – Standard for the credit union industry
- SOC Type 1/2 – Focuses on a business’s non-financial reporting controls as they relate to security,availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of a system
- PCI – Payment Card Industry Compliance
- NIST – Framework for federal agencies and programs requiring stringent security measures
- FERPA – Standard for control of personal information in education
Compliance-Mandated Assessments and Pre-Audits Offer Numerous Benefits
Create and maintain a safe environment for customer information
Strengthen the brand through earned customer trust and loyalty
Keep stakeholder and investor trust through ethical business practices
Reduce legal exposure and avoid steep penalties
Regulatory Compliance Assistance Designed For Your Needs
Risk Management strategies can vary from one company to another. Recognizing the various factors at play, Bold Business will carefully examine your enterprises' unique compliance needs. From the initial consultation, to the review of current policies in place, to providing recommendations, we will guide you every step of the way.
- Leverage the expertise and knowledge of our compliance assessment team to ensure that your organization understands and meets regulatory standards
- Examine your IT infrastructure, assess your security policies, and scan your systems and tools for potential gaps in compliance
- Take into account your existing policies and how your organization measures up against the rules.
- Provide a detailed short/medium/long-term prioritized roadmap of proposed recommendations for compliance-gap remediation.
- Conduct a site visit to verify if controls are being implemented
As the technology landscape shifts, the threat landscape changes, and assessments are necessary to identify compliance gaps.
Bold Business can help you keep up with evolving threat scenarios, and the regulatory requirements that arise.
Want to discuss a project?
We would love to hear from you.
Got a project for us?